COVID-19: Government & Community Updates as of July 7 CLICK HERE.

Apply for Business License

For more information, contact the Commissioner of the Revenue, who issues county business licenses and administers special taxes on lodging. The Commissioner of the Revenue office is in the Berryville-Clarke County Government Center (first floor) at 101 Chalmers Ct., in Berryville, Va.

8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday

Donna Peake
Commissioner of the Revenue
(540) 955-5108
(540) 955-5179 (fax)