Allow up to 10 business days for all plans review and permit processing.
A minimum 24-hour notice is required for inspection requests. When scheduling an inspection, by phone or fax voicemail or sending via fax, include permit number, property owner’s name, job site address, type of inspection, desired date for inspection, and daytime phone number.
Note: Monthly building reports are in the Board of Supervisors regular meeting packets.
Applications, Forms & General Information
- Building Permit Application
- Electric Permit Application
- Gas and Mechanical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Shrink Swell Soils Policy
- Soils Report Letter of Waiver
- Typical Residential Deck Detail (one-story attached deck w/o roof)
- Structural Cut Sheet
- Asbestos Release Form (required for all renovations and demolitions)
- What You Should Know Before You Hire a Contractor