The eight-member Fire & EMS Commission is composed of the Director of Fire, EMS & Emergency Management, firefighters, paramedics, elected county officers, and civilian staff. The Commission was formed in 2014 to develop and implement a strategic plan for the countywide fire and EMS system.
- David Beatty, Blue Ridge VFD representative
- Randy Buckley, citizen
- Diane Harrison, citizen and Vice Chair
- Matt Hoff, Boyce VFD representative and Chair
- Brian Lichty, Director of Fire, EMS & Emergency Management
- Andrew Nicholson, citizen
- Tony Roper, Clarke County Sheriff
- Keith Veler, John H. Enders VFD representative
- David Weiss, Board of Supervisors representative
Fire & EMS Commission meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month in the second-floor meeting space of the Berryville-Clarke County Government Center located at 101 Chalmers Ct. in Berryville, Va. All meetings are open to the public.
For more information contact:
Director of Fire, EMS & Emergency Management
(540) 955-5180 (fax)