The Recreation Center offers a multi-purpose room, fitness room, gymnasium, kitchen/arts & crafts room and is open to the public during regular operation hours as shown to the left.
June - September
October - May
|Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Noon - 6:00 PM
10:00 AM -9:00 PM
12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Phone: (540) 955-5140
Fax: (540) 955-4049
The gymnasium provides a variety of walk-in recreational activities including: basketball, volleyball, walking, jogging, indoor soccer and toddler/preschool creative movement. The Park also sponsors many organized activities in the gym such as volleyball leagues and special events. The 75' X 46' gymnasium seats 225 people and can be divided into two sections; one side measures 75' X 46' with bleacher seating for 100 people. The other side measures 75' X 48' with bleacher seating for 125 people. The gymnasium is available for private use and special events by reservation.
The Recreation Center Fitness Room offers a variety of cardiovascular and fitness equipment including: LifeCycle, Cross-Trainers, Treadmills, Multi-Station Life Fitness system and Dumbells. A television and stereo are available for your workout enjoyment. Weekly fitness classes and personalized weight training are also available.
Kitchen/Arts & Craft Room
The Kitchen is an ideal place for small parties and gatherings of up to 20 people. The 25' X 15' room features refrigerator/ freezer, microwave and oven/stove, with room for tables and chairs. The kitchen can be expanded for gatherings up to 40 people.
The 34' X 25' Multi-purpose Room seats 55 people and is an ideal location for informal business or club meetings and small special events such as birthday parties and bridal showers. The room features a piano, and chalk boards. Tables, chairs, P.A. system, television, VCR, slide and overhead projectors are available for use in either room free of charge.
The Gymnasium, Multi-Purpose Room, Kitchen as well as the entire facility may be reserved for private use and special events. Please refer to the CCPR Fee Schedule for reservation fee information.
- Reservations may be arranged up to 3 months in advance.
- Pets, with the exception of assist animals, are not permitted within the Recreation Center.
- Children under the age of 8 years must be directly supervised by someone at least fourteen years of age.
- Children under the age of 15 must be directly supervised by a parent or legal guardian to use the fitness room.
- Decorations are permitted in the Kitchen and Multi- Purpose Room. When scheduling your reservation, please allow enough time for decorating and removing the decorations.
- Only non-marking athletic shoes are permitted on the gymnasium floor.
- Reservations canceled thirty (30) days prior to the reserved date will receive a full refund. Reservations canceled less than thirty (30) days prior to the reserved date will receive a 50% refund. In case of extreme inclement weather making it necessary to close the Recreation Center, the reservation can be will rescheduled.
Consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.